The graduate is able to give meaning to the work from his own artistic and pedagogical didactic vision.
1. translates ideas into movement through association, analysis and (physical) interpretation.
2. shows imagination, individuality and inventiveness.
3. has its own vision and style.
4. connects knowledge and experience from practice in order to develop and deepen the work process as a dancer and teacher of classical ballet.
5. places one's own work in a broader (inter)cultural, social and international perspective.