Complaints desk
There are various facilities in the AHK in case you feel disadvantaged as a student. The first step is always to talk to the person or agency that is making you feel aggrieved. You can also first discuss your situation with a student counselor or confidential adviser. If this does not lead to a solution, you can consider addressing

Or you can start a formal procedure. There is a distinction between a complaint, an objection or an appeal. A complaint relates to conduct, while an objection or appeal can only be lodged against a decision. Different regulations apply to different situations. For more information, see: Complaints Procedures

Timon Hagen, student counsellor for the Academy for Theatre and Dance
Tel. 020 527 7637

If you have complaints about tests and assessments you can submit these to the Exam Committee, contact Jeroen de Beer, secretary exam committee: