The graduate is able to effectively shape ambitions in an interdisciplinary and (inter)national field.
- identifies opportunities within and outside the constantly changing field of work and converts them into concrete actions to realize ambitions.
- develops its own working method and oversees all aspects of the work process and the disciplines involved in mutual coherence.
- enters into contacts that are relevant to build and maintain an (inter)national network.
- positions himself in the professional field as a dancer/classical ballet teacher.
- make the necessary professional arrangements to work as a dancer/classical ballet teacher in the long term.
- negotiates about organizational, financial and substantive aspects of the field with clients and other stakeholders.