The graduate professionally applies broad instrumental skills and knowledge in the work.
- masters the dance profession and can transfer the classical syllabus from an international dance vocabulary.
- has a broad spectrum of pedagogical and didactic knowledge and skills within the context of classical ballet education.
- applies knowledge of (subject) didactics, psychology, pedagogy and educational science adequately per target group in the didactic approach and thus creates a safe and powerful learning environment.
- realizes differentiated and personalized learning processes for the continuous development of individual students and their capabilities.
- supervises, tests and assesses the development and progress of the students in a responsible manner.
- is well aware of how dancers can maintain a healthy lifestyle, takes good care of their own mental and physical condition and transfers this to others in teaching practice.
- demonstrates practical knowledge of (international), repertoire (cultural history) and developments in the current cultural landscape.