Through research and reflection, graduates gain insight and knowledge about their own functioning and can use this in a professional and social context.
- has insight into own talent and potential.
- reflects on personal development in relation to own vision and work.
- has an investigative attitude and can conduct (practice-oriented) research.
- Constantly questions their own work and way of working.
- assesses own and other people's work and working method on intention, artistic and pedagogical-didactic value and public perception.
- critically positions himself and his own work in relation to the discipline and a social context.
- incorporates knowledge of various art disciplines in the development of one's own practice/as a dancer/classical ballet teacher.