Visits to General Rehearsals of Dutch National Ballet productions
All students attend the dress rehearsals of all production of Het Nationale Ballet. These performances are free of charge and are part of the curriculum and are mandatory to attend.
There are certain house rules to which all students must comply:
- All students are required to behave in a calm and professional manner showing respect to the performing artists.
- Cell phones are turned off throughout the entire performance.
- All students must be present at the entrance of the theatre at least 30 minutes before the start of the performance to collect the entrance ticket from one of the teachers.
- Under no circumstances it is allowed for students to bring guests, friends or family members to the dress rehearsal.
- Coats and bags should always be placed at the wardrobe and may not be taken inside the theatre.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the theatre.
Participation in productions of Dutch National Ballet
Students may be asked to participate in productions of the Dutch National Ballet . These opportunities will bring essential stage experience and are a perfect chance for the students to present themselves at the company.
Performances might take place during the holidays and students can be called upon last minute.
Students are strongly advised to book flight tickets home as late as possible, and only after consulting the artistic director.