Block 4, wk 10 t/m 15,
6 weeks 3/4 x per week 90 min. (21 classes in total)
31,5 contacthours in totaal
Bijdrage aan de competenties
Investigative and reflective abilities
Potential to grow and innovation
Korte samenvatting van de inhoud
Standing contemporary dance: The class/workshop is based on a broad contemporary standing vocabulary and while we work through the whole of the body, The student will get acquainted with and will deepen in diversing in effort, dynamic and quality ass well alter in moving on the spot and in and through space, Availability of and awareness in body, mind and breath support are starting points. We will work with principles such as; use of weight, folding, elongating, rotating, grounding, opposition, direction, three dimensionality. Coordination will be triggered and challenged on different levels of the body in relation to space, time, musicality and quality. Special emphasis will be on; an open presence/performance, a free vision and a moment by moment being there in the movement in time and space and not to forget, pleasure and enjoyment. Working on visuzalization: imagery, scanning the body, spark with the movement, sing the song.
- is able to work with the principles such as, use of weight, folding, elongating rotating, grounding, opposition, direction, three dimensionality.
- is able to use visualization and use it in their own way.
- shows an open and active presence while dancing phrases.
- is able to apply the different levels of the movement in relation to space, time, musicality and movement quality.
- shows a deeper understanding of his/her body in relation to movement and his/her performance.
- is able to work with a layering of different attentionpoints while dancing.
assignments, tasks, training, peerfeedback, exploration, working in duo’s or trio’s
Gebruikt studiemateriaal (vakliteratuur, cases, opdrachten, video’s etc.):
assignments, class material,written reflections.
Wijze van beoordeling:
permanent feedback, presentation, self evaluation, evaluation.
This is part of the subject Contemporary dance that takes place every day over the studyyears, by teachers and invited guests