At the Academy for Theatre and Dance, Internationalization is a multi-facetted topic. The various study programmes have many contacts and connections with foreign countries.
We have students and teachers from abroad; many students also serve internships abroad or participate in international initiatives.
Within the context of exchange programmes with other dance study programmes in Europe and America, dance study programmes have intensive contacts with among others:
• Alvin Ailey American Dance Center, New York
• Purchase College, New York
• Marymount Manhattan College, New York
• Canada’s National Ballet School, Toronto
• Institut de Formation Professionel Rick Odums, Paris
• Laban Centre for Movement and Dance, London
• Hochschule der Künste, Berlin
The ATD has set up an international desk to offer students and teachers information and supervision/coaching with regard to international exchange, internships and available bursaries.
Tom Willems (Theatre study programmes) and Maria Inés Villasmil (Dance study programmes) are coordinators for ATD internationalization. In addition to providing information and guidance/coaching for students and teachers, they will devote their energy in the near future towards realizing the international ambitions of the Academy for Theatre and Dance.
See also: International Desk
If you have any questions you want to ask link to: email@example.com