Coach choosen by the students
block 1,2,3,4 diverse hours though increasing to daily rehearsal in block 4
Bijdrage aan de competenties
Investigative and reflective abilities
Entrepreneurial and organisational ability
Korte samenvatting van de inhoud
A by the group chosen project and theme (s) in which the students are responsible fort he choreography, performance, collaboration, production, looking for a presentation space, publicity.
- Is able to create and formulate his/her own idea/theme with in a collaborative process of a dance project
- Is able to bring in own ideas of composition in relation to the concept and theme from the own idea or/and peer students
- Is able to collaborate with dance colleagues and productional team and publicity
- Is able to communicate constructively (dance, production, technical)colleagues and coach about the content, context and material of their own contribution and the whole of the project.
- Shows the ability to learn and teach dance/movement material from dance colleagues and adapt it within the own performance role.
- Is able to apply and connect his/her knowledge learned from the different subjects during the first second and third year within the creation.
- Is able to work with a diversity of qualities, dynamics and intention in time and space.
- Is able to execute and dance the choreography in consideration of the given theme and concept.
- Is able to formulate an own performance personality within the context and theme.
Tasks and assignments, training, instructions, performance
Gebruikt studiemateriaal (vakliteratuur, cases, opdrachten, video’s etc.)
Research material related to the specific theme and context of the project.
Wijze van beoordeling
Peer feedback and participation
Opmerkingen over bijvoorbeeld samenhang en volgtijdelijke eisen in het licht van het totale programma of andere opmerkingen
This subject is related to creation and performance, and will develop further and get deepened through working with guest choreographers during intensive workshops, creation processes, masterclasses and is relevant for internships and professional contracts. It is the subject in which all subjects can/will contribute towards becoming a professional dance performer and artist