Course Description Workshops
Creation MTD 3
6 weeks divided over the year
Gaga workshop+repertory 24 hours ,
ICK Training+repertory introduction 60 hours,
Drumming (AT de Keersmaeker) Class+ repertory 65 hours.
Bijdrage aan de competenties:
Investigative and reflective abilities
With a guest working on the specific dance vocabulary, movement concepts, repertory or/and improvisational skills. Meeting the workfield
1. Is able to follow and execute dance/movement material based on the given tasks from the guest teacher 2. Shows a collaborative attitude towards the guest teacher/dance coleagues
3. Is able to communicate with the guest teacher, dance colleagues about the content, context and the given material.
4. Is able to learn dance/movement material from either the guest teacher and dance colleagues.
5. Is able to apply and connect his/her knowledge learned from the different subjects during the three years within the workshop.
6. Is able to work with a diversity of qualities, dynamics and intention in time and space.
7. Is able to perform the repertory with understanding the context and core of the work
tasks and assignments, training, instructions,
Gebruikt studiemateriaal (vakliteratuur, cases, opdrachten, video’s etc.)
Wijze van beoordeling:
permanent feedback during process
Attendance and Participation
Opmerkingen over bijvoorbeeld samenhang en volgtijdelijke eisen in het licht van het totale programma of andere opmerkingen:
This subject is related to developing and understanding different vocabulay and its concept, to deepen the own physicla understanding and capacities. This subject can/will contribute towards becoming a professional dance performer and artist