Vivianne Rodrigues de Brito
Year 2, block 1 – 5 weeks
7,5 contact hours per week
0 self-study hours per week
Bijdrage aan de competenties :
Analytical Ability (7,8)
Professional Social Domain
Learning Ability (20)
Reflective Ability (21)
Korte samenvatting van de inhoud:
This course explores moving fast, smoothly and organically in and out of the floor as well as off balance and up side down movements coupled with acrobatics, capoeira and any other element brought by the students. By using distal initiation and successional movements students will learn complex combinations in different directions and speeds. They also will be encouraged to explore their theatrical and physical personality and to create their own exercises.
- Have the knowledge of the tools learned in year 1 and are able to apply and build up on them in year 2.
- Can coordinate and perform fast and complex movement sequences in their full range and with full intent using distal initiation and contra-lateral bodily connectivity principles.
- Are spatially aware, alert in the body and able to adapt quickly to moving in crowded and small spaces using different eyes focuses.
- Display creativity in the embodiment of the material
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and to give peer-feedback based on the principles taught in the classes.
Training, peer teaching and feedback. Improvisation and own exploration regarding dynamics, states of mind and personal interpretation.
Students are assigned to create their own exercises based on the principles taught in the classes
Wijze van beoordeling:
Teachers evaluation, participation and presentation
Attendance, working attitude (20),
Physical and artistic development (1, 4, 7, 8),
Insight and communication. (6, 21)
Students are encouraged to incorporate elements of any discipline they see fit to enhance their learning process in Floor work.