Maria Ines Villasmil
Block 1, 5 weeks
6 contact hours, 0 self-study hours per week. 3 times per week, 2 hours per session
Bijdrage aan de competentie
Creative Potential, Craftmanship, Research and Reflective Ability, Learning Ability, Communicative Ability, Collaborative Ability
Korte samenvatting van de inhoud
This course is introductions for encourage the participants to incorporate improvisation as a method to heighten body awareness and presence. Also offers them the opportunity to understand the value of the body as an instrument to express as well as, heighten creativity, encouraging the loss of the self in a safe environment and experimenting the relevance of collective work and ensemble.
By the end of this course, each student is expected to be able to:
• Make their body available and open to research
• Understand the assignment given during the course, and make something personal or as a collective out of that.
• Is able to freeing her/him self of their own way of moving and understanding the relation body-space
• Take the risk for finding the challenge and the will for going beyond their own boundaries.
• Connect with the group while keeping their own individuality
• Play a score and perform it (as a individual or a collective) improvised piece
• Give and receive feedback to/ from their peers
• Understand the relevance of articulating their views and feedback in order to enhance a collective learning experience
Training using scores for improvising, peer teaching and feedback, showing constantly, reflection and analysis, co-creation.
Gebruikt studiemateriaal (vakliteratuur, cases, opdrachten, video’s etc.)
Some relevant quotes from artist who use improvisation as an art form, are commented and discussed in class during one session.
Wijze van beoordeling:
Performativity, participation, collaboration, reflection and analyses, choice making and innovation
1. Creative Potential (1) (2) (3)
2. Craftmanship (2) (3) (4)
3. Research and Reflective Ability (2) (3) (4)
4. Learning Ability (1) (2)
6. Communicative Ability (2)
7. Collaborative Ability (1) (3) (4)