Year 1, Block 3, 30 sessions @ 1.5 hours (6 weeks)
60 contact hours
Bijdrage aan de competenties:
- Creative potential,
- Investigative and reflective abilities
- Potential for growth and innovation
- Communicative ability
Korte samenvatting van de inhoud:
The students engage to collaboratively development their understanding of movement principles in support their dancing. Their own perspective, and the experience in their own body stands central. We engage with the roles of artist, researcher and teacher/learner in this process, and look at the principles in differing contexts. The class explores the yielding body, circular pathways, spirals, succession, and the articulate spine.
- can use internal, social and external focusses to research how technique responds to and changes in differing contexts.
- understand and can apply the roles of artist, researcher and teacher/learner to her developmental cycle of dance technique as personal embodied understanding.
- engage in a collaborative process to create new knowledge with regard to dance technique.
teaching based on principles, peer teaching, peer coaching, journal, setting personal goals, improvisation as a research tool.
Wijze van beoordeling:
participation, developmental process, presentation, collaboration, clarity of application of principles within the movement material.
Creative potential 1, 2, 3, 4.
Craftsmanship 1, 3.
Investigative and reflective abilities 1, 2, 3, 4.
Potential for growth and innovation 1, 2.
Communicative ability 1, 2.