Block 2, 6 weeks 5 x per week 90 min. (30 classes in total)
31,5 contact hours in totaal
Bijdrage aan de competenties
- Creative potential
- Investigative and reflective abilities
- Potential to grow and innovation
- Communicative ability
- Collaborative ability
Korte samenvatting van de inhoud
Standing contemporary dance: The class/workshop is based on a broad contemporary standing vocabulary and while we work through the whole of the body, The student will get acquainted with and will deepen in diversing in effort, dynamic and quality ass well alter in moving on the spot and in and through space, Availability of and awareness in body, mind and breath support are starting points. We will work with principles such as; use of weight, folding, elongating, rotating, grounding, opposition, direction, three dimensionality. Coordination will be triggered and challenged on different levels of the body in relation to space, time, musicality and quality. Special emphasis will be on; an open presence/performance, a free vision and a moment by moment being there in the movement in time and space and not to forget, pleasure and enjoyment. Changing movementmaterial,as preparation for auditions and being able to pick up material quickly.
- is able to work with the principles such as, use of weight, folding, elongating rotating, grounding, opposition, direction, three dimensionality,
- shows an open and active presence while dancing phrases.
- is able to apply the different levels of the movement in relation to space, time, musicality and movement quality.
- shows a deeper understanding of his/her body in relation to movement, quality and dynamic and his/her performance.
- is able to work with a layering of different attentionpoints while dancing.
- is able to pick up and embody movement and dance material quickly.
assignments, tasks, training, peerfeedback, exploration, working in duo’s or trio’s.
Wijze van beoordeling:
attendence, participation, permanent feedback, presentation, self evaluation, evaluation.
VII 1,2,4 1,2;
This is part of the subject Contemporary dance will be continued with other (guest) teachers.